Are you fascinated by data, and how it can be used to do great things?
Eden Stanley is looking for a data coordinator to join its small team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an interest in a career in data research and administration, and looking for career progression. Above all we are looking for someone with the right attitude, who is intelligent and hardworking, but also enjoys work and isn’t overly formal. So, please ask yourself…
– Are you interested in establishing a career in data and research?
– Are you a highly numerate individual with an analytical mind set?
– Are you a highly confident software user, who loves learning new tech skills?
– Are you organised, a good planner, with an extremely keen eye for detail?
– Are you motivated by making a positive difference in the world, whether in human rights, poverty, environment, housing or public health?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, it’s going well!
Eden Stanley offers insight, strategy and creative work to non-profit clients, including charities, NGOs, and arts & culture organisations. With Eden Stanley, you will work with many of the UK’s leading nonprofits, working in human rights, international development, health, disability, and many other causes.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the job title, and enclosing:
– A CV (maximum two pages), including roles held, career achievements, and qualifications – plus the names, positions and contact details of two referees (we won’t seek references without your prior agreement)
– A covering letter (maximum two pages) detailing why you want the role, why you are suited to it, what contribution you will make, and how you meet the person specification.
– In your covering letter please make sure you tell us how you heard about this role.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Deadline for applications: 19th November 2019 (midnight)
Shortlisted candidates notified: 22nd November 2019
Interviews at Eden Stanley’s offices in Highbury: 28th November 2019